Conference Business Card Draw
Terms & Conditions
- Information published by Consult ONE (“Promoter”) on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- Entry is open to individuals aged 18 years or older who are residents of New Zealand (“Eligible Entrant”) and are enrolled attendees at the Conference where the promotion is being held. Trade Stall holders or visitors on site who are not officially enrolled to attend the conference are ineligible to enter. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences at the opening of the Conference and closes at the close of the conference (or as stated onsite) when the Live Draw will take place (“Promotion Period”).
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must place a Business Card or complete a blank business card and place it in the box at the Conference.
- All entries must be completed by the close of the Promotion Period to be eligible. Entry is limited to one per person and will give you one entry into the draw. Illegible entries will be considered invalid. Completion of the entry form gives permission for the Promoter to add the Entrant to a Conference mailing list to receive one Consult ONE E-mail outlining exclusive conference offers . If the Entrant requests a FREE Demo of Consult ONE, there is no obligation for the Entrant to purchase a Licence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process.
- The prize will be drawn and the winner notified at the end of the Conference at a LIVE draw, or if this is not possible within 7 days of the completion of the conference. The first Eligible Entry drawn will be the winner of the Prize. If the Prize Draw is ‘Live’ the winner must be present to claim the prize. If the winner is not present, then another entry will be drawn until a winner is found. The Winner must produce appropriate identification to verify their identity.
- If the draw is completed after the conference, then the Promoter will arrange and pay for the Prize to be delivered within New Zealand. The winner will be notified by the email address or phone number provided. If the Promoter is not able to contact the winner within a reasonable period they reserve the right to redraw a new winner.
- By accepting a prize you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or mis-delivery of a prize due to the fault of the third party deliverer.
- Winners consent to the Promoter publishing their name and city of residence in any media.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners should look to the manufacturer of products awarded as prizes for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time.